Thursday, May 7, 2009

My First Goal For My Life

Today PJK , We Play Football 1Adil Vs 1Bakti . Starting about 5 minutes , Chia Meng From 1 Adil Bringing The Ball Liquidly And Scored . GOAL!!! 1-0 Leading . About 30 Minutes Over , 1 Bakti Scored 2 Goal Within 1 Minit , scored by Azren(apologize if slept wrong) and Shalvin . GOAL !!! GOAL !!! 2-1 Bakti Taken The Lead ! But 1 Adil Chia Meng Taking The Ball Through the Whole Field And Easily Scored . GOAL!!! 2-2 Equalize now , 15 Minutes More ... When Last 5 Minutes , Chia Meng Run Very Fast And Attacking . He Shoot but Been Reflected Out . So lucky , I'm On That Spot !!! I Stopped The Ball And Shoot . The Ball Fly Over The Crowd And Go into the goal . GOAL !!! I'm Been So Happy To Score My First Goal !!! I Also Rescue Adil For Losing Or Draw Bakti !!! Rujin also Blocked Alot Of Attack !!! He Block With His Head And Leg !!!

No comments: